Howard Chapel AME Church, 6338 Old Manning Road, New Zion, announces:
* Sunday, May 15 - Community prayer vigil at 3 p.m., sponsored by the Sumter District of the Seventh Episcopal District of the African Methodist Episcopal Church and the Sons of Allen.
Knitting Hearts for Christ Ministry, which meets at Bethesda Church of God, 2730 Broad St., announces:
* Saturday, May 14 - Knitting Hearts for Christ will meet from 10 a.m. to noon. International Bible teacher Dr. Peter Wyns and his wife, Joy, will speak on "Equipping the Saints for the Work of the Ministry." Peter and Joy have traveled extensively around the world and have ministered teaching, healing, deliverance and freedom in more than 45 nations. The McKoy family band will lead in worship. Find us on Facebook or visit knittingheartsheartsforchrist.wordpress.com.
Refreshing Springs Kingdom Outreach Ministries, 741 Bultman Drive, Suite 21, announces:
* Sunday, June 5 - Pentecost service. Holy communion will be served at 10:45 a.m.
* Sunday, June 12 - Celebration for the ninth church anniversary and 17-year ministerial anniversary at 3 p.m. Prophet Eric Olorunsola, of Soldiers for Jesus World Outreach Ministries of Giving and Evangelism, Columbia, will speak.
* Sunday, June 19 - Celebrating Father's Day at 10 a.m.
Santee Baptist Church, 12960 S.C. 260, Manning, annouces:
* Saturday, May 14 - Huge yard and bake sale for missions from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Summerton Presbyterian Church, 16 S. Cantey St., Summerton, announces:
* Summerton, May 14 - Spring bonanza and family fun day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. featuring arts, crafts, bakers and novelty vendors. There will be a cornhole tournament as well as a cookoff. Bring your favorite dish and/or be prepared to eat. Games and fun for the entire family.
Triumph Ministries, 99 Oswego Highway, announces:
* Thursday, June 2 - Ribbon-cutting ceremony with the Chamber of Commerce at 4 p.m. at 99 Oswego Highway. Contact Breanna Hughes at (803) 775-1231 or Dr. S. Mathis at email@example.com.
More Articles to Read