ORANGEBURG-CALHOUN TECHNICAL COLLEGE
ORANGEBURG - The following have been named honor students for the summer 2020 academic term at Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College:
President's List (full-time)
- Manning - Averitt Jordan and
- Pinewood - Mary Carlisle.
President's List (part-time)
- Dalzell - Jevell Jenkins and Samantha Major;
- Elloree - Shontavia Riggins;
- Eutawville - Angela Russell;
- Manning - Candice Chase;
- Pinewood - Kayla Jennings;
- Santee - Claire Chatfield; Ashlyn Clark; Camara Hardy-Fogle; Ryan Keitt and Chasity Seabrooks;
- Summerton - Kristie Murphy;
- Sumter - Emily Bolinger and Tyechia Brunson; and
- Turbeville - Nickeya Kennedy
Dean's List (part-time)
- Elloree - Shelia Shivers and Morgan Welch;
- Eutawville - Labrisha Lee and Zelda Proveaux; and
- Sumter - Tydreka Durant and Uniqua Mickens.
SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - Sara Neil of Sumter received a Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration during the 2020 summer semester at Sam Houston State University.
More Articles to Read