(1) Isn't it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal INVADERS are called "Dreamers."
(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?
(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country - but consider it punishment to be sent back there. [I say, STAY THERE!]
(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten - it needs to be reread.
(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."
(8) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."
(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850 - but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.
More Articles to Read