Sumter City Council will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in City Council Chambers, fourth floor of Sumter Opera House, 21 N. Main St., to consider:
- Second and final reading of an ordinance to annex 11.29 acres at 1495 Camden Highway into the city;
- Final reading of an ordinance to rezone 11.29 acres at 1495 Camden Highway from agricultural conservation to general commercial;
- Final reading of an ordinance to transfer .86 acres at 129 E. Hampton Ave. to Sumter County;
- A resolution to authorize a mutual aid agreement between Sumter Police Department and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center Police Department;
- A resolution to authorize the purchase of one knuckle boom loader; and
- A resolution to authorize the purchase of one rear-load garbage truck.
More Articles to Read