A family of four has been displaced from their downtown area home after a small electrical fire Sunday afternoon.
Sumter Fire Department released an incident report on the blaze Monday. The electrical fire started and was contained to a bedroom …
This item is available in full to subscribers
Click here to log in
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
If you aren't yet a subscriber,
click here to start a new subscription.
You also have the option of purchasing 24 hours of website access, for just 99 cents. *
Click here to continue.
* Full access is available from time of purchase through 11:59pm the following day
Sumter Fire Department released an incident report on the blaze Monday. The electrical fire started and was contained to a bedroom at 113 Anderson St., according to an incident report. Firefighters estimated the total damage at $2,500.
After firefighters arrived on the scene about 3:30 p.m. Sunday, the blaze was under control within eight minutes, the report said. No injuries were reported, but American Red Cross is providing assistance to the two adults and two children of the home.
More Articles to Read