Agape Outreach Ministries, 100 E. Red Bay Road, announces:
* Saturday, July 22 - Pastor's Aide brunch at 11 a.m. Minister Stacey McConico will speak. Love gift of $5 for visitors.
* Wednesday-Friday, Aug. 2-4 - Prophetic encounter at 7:30 nightly. Prophet Kevin Powe, of Destroyer of the destroyer Ministries of Trenton, New Jersey, will speak.
* Sunday, Aug. 20 - The unity choir's annual anniversary celebration at 4 p.m.
Antioch United Methodist Church, 4040 Dubose Siding Road, announces:
* Sunday - The adult ministry's anniversary celebration at 4 p.m. featuring The Hill Boys.
* Tuesday-Thursday, July 18-20 - Revival at 7 nightly. Speakers: Tuesday, the Rev. Jerome McCray, of Quinn Chapel AME Church; Wednesday, the Rev. Paul Frey; and Thursday, the Rev. Kenneth Carter. Theme: Living with a purpose.
Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, 4319 Rowe Drive, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - The pastor's 20th pastoral anniversary will be celebrated at 3 p.m. William T. Johnson, pastor of Taw Caw Missionary Baptist Church, Summerton, will speak.
Clarendon Ministerial Alliance, P.O. Box 811, Manning, announces:
* Saturday - Meeting at 9 a.m. at McLeod Health Clarendon Fitness Center classroom, 50 E. Hospital St., Manning.
Community Bible Church, 5711 Red Hill Road, Camden, announces:
* Monday-Friday, July 17-21 - Vacation Bible School at 7 nightly.
Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, 105 Dinkins St., Manning, announces:
* Sunday, July 30 - The second annual rainbow tea will be held at 4 p.m. Speakers: Fatimah Holland, Quadri Bell-Aimwell, Jakiya Frierson, Whitney Lesaine, William Shaw and Kyndra Johnson.
* Monday-Friday, July 31-Aug. 4 - Revival at 7 nightly. The Rev. Aaron Brown, of Unity Baptist Missionary Church of Cross, will speak.
Edwin Boyle Santee Summer Ministry, 1098 Lemon Ave., Manning, (across from Camp Bob Cooper), announces:
* Sundays through Sept. 3 - Outdoor interdenominational worship service will be held at 9:30 a.m. for those who spend summer weekends at Lake Marion. Check us out on Facebook.
First Baptist Missionary Church, 219 S. Washington St., announces:
* Saturday-Sunday - Annual family and friends weekend as follows: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, picnic at Birnie HOPE Center, 210 S. Purdy St.; 11 a.m. Sunday, worship service; and 7 p.m. Sunday, gospel jazz on the yard in the parking lot.
Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 182 S. Pike East, announces:
* Sunday - Usher ministry's anniversary celebration at 4 p.m.
* Wednesday-Friday, July 26-28 - Revival at 7:30 nightly.
Greater Mount Pisgah Enrichment Center, 609 Miller Road, announces:
* Sunday - Birthday celebration for Sister Frances Smalls at 4 p.m. On the program: Single Angels, Spiritual Caravans, The Abrams, K.C. & Company of Washington, D.C., The Sensational Brown Brothers of Florence and many more.
Historic Santee AME Church, 1045 Dingle Pond Road, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - Annual Layman Program at 3 p.m. consisting of "The 66 Books of the Bible: Genesis to Revelation." The sign-in method will apply. Contact Deloris Israel at (803) 478-7814 or (803) 460-6547 to list your book(s) of the Bible (five minutes).
Liberty Hill AME Church, 2310 Liberty Hill Road, Summerton, announces:
* Sunday - Annual 100 Men and Women in Black, Red and White program at 3:30 p.m. The Rev. Carnell Witherspoon, of Mount Chapel Baptist Church of Manning, will speak.
Mount Pisgah AME Church, 217 W. Bartlette St., announces:
* Sunday - Men and Women's Day at 10 a.m.
Mount Sinai AME Church, 5895 Mt. Sinai Church Road, Lynchburg, announces:
* Sunday, July 23 - Male choir anniversary celebration at 10 a.m.
* Sunday, Aug. 6 - Homecoming at 10 a.m.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Saturday - Hidden Figures: Coding and Robotics One Day Summer Camp for girls in third through sixth grades from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., sponsored by Youth Link SC. Will be held at the Mt. Zion Enrichment Center.
* Sunday-Wednesday, July 23-26 - Revival worship celebration at 6 p.m. on Sunday and 7 nightly Monday-Wednesday. Bishop Terry McCaskill Sr., pastor of Mount Sinai Baptist World Outreach Church of Pendleton, will speak.
* Sunday, July 30 - Youth worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. The Rev. Rossi Ramsay, field representative of Sumter Baptist Association, will speak.
Mulberry Missionary Baptist Church, 1400 Mulberry Church Road, announces:
* Sunday - Senior citizens day at 10:45 a.m. Minister Gerald Richardson will speak.
* Sunday-Wednesday, July 19 - Revival "One Mind, One Heart" at 5 p.m. Sunday and 7 nightly Monday-Wednesday. Pastor Eugene Myers, of Galilee Baptist Church, will speak on Sunday. Pastor Richard Addison, of Hopewell Baptist Church, will speak Monday-Wednesday.
Nehemiah Kingdom Builder's Assembly, 845 Webb St., announces:
* Wednesday-Sunday, July 19-23 - 2017 Holy Convocation as follows: 7 p.m. Wednesday; 7:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday; 10 a.m. and noon Saturday; and 11 a.m. Sunday. Speakers: Pastor Joann P. Murrils of Victory Full Gospel Church and Pastor Sammie D. Simmons of St. Mark 4B Missionary Baptist Church. Bishop Sylvester Francis III will be the overseer.
Refreshing Springs Kingdom Outreach, meets at Colony Square, 741 Bultman Drive, Suite 21, announces:
* Saturday, July 29 - Kingdom Men United quarterly prayer breakfast at 10 a.m. Topics to be discussed: fatherhood, building relationships and building leadership skills.
Reid Chapel AME Church, 1008 Dibert St., announces:
* Monday-Wednesday, July 24-26 - Revival "Revive Us Again" at 7 nightly. Speakers: Monday, the Rev. Joseph White of Mt. Tabor AME Church; Tuesday, the Rev. David Bright of St. Peter AME Church; and Wednesday, the Rev. Dr. Dwayne Bruce of Beulah AME Church.
St. John Baptist Church, 3944 Brewer Road, Manning, announces:
* Sunday - Family and friends day at 3:30 p.m. The Rev. Ronnie Smiling, of Bethesda Missionary Baptist Church of Sumter, will speak.
St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church, 7650 Summerton Highway, Silver community, Pinewood, announces:
* Sunday, July 23 - Adult choir anniversary at 3 p.m.
Triumph Ministries, 3632 Broad St. Ext., announces:
* Today-Friday and Sunday - Prophetic revival services at 7 nightly today-Friday and 5 p.m. Sunday. Speakers: Thursday, Apostle Frankie Perry; Friday, Apostle Michael Ripley; and Sunday, Prophet Toney Fairley.
Willow Grove AME Church, 8105 A/B Sumter Landing Road, Horatio, announces:
* Sunday, July 23 - The senior and junior ushers anniversary celebration. Church school begins at 8:45 a.m. followed by 10 a.m. worship.
* Sunday, July 30 - Catchall Lodge No. 425 members will worship with the congregation. Church school begins at 8:45 a.m. followed by 10 a.m. worship.
* Saturday, Aug. 26 - Banquet to honor the Rev. Wallace and Mrs. Gloria Preston at 4 p.m. at Catchall Lodge No. 425, Dalzell. RSVP tickets $20.