Antioch Missionary Baptist Church, 2571 Joseph Lemon-Dingle Road, Jordan community, Manning, announces:
* Sunday - Tailgate worship and homecoming services at 10 a.m. on the parsonage grounds. Enjoy worship, food and fellowship. Call (803) 478-4557.
Church Women United announces:
* Saturday - Annual salad luncheon 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. at Mount Zion Enrichment Center, 315 W. Fulton St. Tickets that were purchased for the Sept. 22 luncheon, which was canceled, will be honored. Carry-outs will start at noon.
Clark United Methodist Church, 2980 U.S. 401 N., Oswego Highway, announces:
* Saturday, Dec. 8 - Free home ownership workshop 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Call Jennifer Hannibal-Felder at (803) 757-8062.
Cypress Fork Free Will Baptist Church, 5152 N. Brewington Road, Manning, announces:
* Today-Saturday - Revival and special music at 7 p.m. today and 6 p.m. Saturday. The Rev. Nat Brown, pastor of Walker's Chapel, will speak.
Dalzell United Methodist Church, 3330 Black River Road, Dalzell, announces:
* Sunday - Expanded trunk-or-treat 5-7 p.m. with hot dogs, bounce houses, face painting and lots of candy.
Emmanuel United Methodist Church, 421 S. Main St., announces:
* Sunday - The 154th church anniversary will be celebrated with 9 a.m. Sunday school, 10 a.m. worship with the Rev. Marvis Stewart, 3 p.m. worship celebration with the Rev. Telly L. Gadson and 4:30 p.m. fellowship dinner.
Faith Missionary Baptist Church No. 1, 115 Laurel St., announces:
* Saturday - Women's conference at 8 a.m. at 221 Rosewood Drive, Columbia. Theme: "Willing to walk on water." Deherda Butler will speak.
* Sunday - Fourth Sunday fellowship at 4 p.m. at True Vine Outreach Ministry, 13028 Garners Ferry Road, Eastover.
LaGree AME Church, 2920 Kolb Road, announces:
* Sunday - The 126th anniversary of the church will be celebrated at 3 p.m. The Rev. Gregory Williams, pastor of Orangehill AME Church, will speak. Theme: "It's harvest time."
Mayesville Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, 109 W. Sumter St., Mayesville, announces:
* Wednesday, Nov. 14 and Nov. 28 - The "Why the Battle?" study series will be presented via video as well as in-person speakers. The series addresses the divisiveness that many mainstream denominations are experiencing. It approaches the issues through the lens of core beliefs, theology and discipleship. A light supper will be served at 5 p.m. with the program following from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Call (803) 453-5759, email email@example.com or register online at www.mayesvillearpc.org. The series is presented by the Rev. Dr. Kendall Harmon, canon theologian of the Diocese of South Carolina, and the Rev. Al Zadig, rector of St. Michael's Church in Charleston.
Mount Hermon Missionary Baptist Church, 302 Woodward St., Bishopville, announces:
* Sunday - Dr. Ralph W. Canty, pastor of Savannah Grove Baptist Church, will speak at 5 p.m. as part of the 120th church anniversary celebration.
* Sunday, Nov. 4 - Dr. Donald Green, pastor of Andrews Chapel Baptist Church of Orangeburg, will speak at 4 p.m. as part of the 120th church anniversary celebration.
Mount Zion Enrichment Center, 315 W. Fulton St., announces:
* Saturday - Church Women United annual salad luncheon 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Tickets that were purchased for the Sept. 22 luncheon, which was canceled, will be honored. Carry-outs will start at noon.
Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 325 Fulton St., announces:
* Sunday - The Mass Choir's anniversary worship celebration at 10:45 a.m.
* Sunday, Nov. 4 - Minister Henry Felder will speak at 6 p.m.
* Sunday, Nov. 11 - Youth choir anniversary worship celebration and recognition of veterans at 10:45 a.m.
* Tuesday, Nov. 13 - Free Heirs' Property Seminar and Clinic, sponsored by S.C. Natural Resource Conservation Services (SC NRCS) Center for Heirs' Property Preservation (free educational seminar) at 6 p.m. Attorneys from the Center for Heirs' Property Preservation in Charleston will speak.
* Sunday, Nov. 18 - Widows / widowers support ministry anniversary worship celebration at 10:45 a.m. Elder Delcia Harper-Baxter will speak.
New Birth Holiness Church, 41 Larkin St., announces:
* Sunday, Nov. 4 - The 22nd anniversary of the church will be celebrated at 3 p.m. featuring Elijah Bradford and Purpose Driven.
New Salem Baptist Church, 2500 W. Oakland Ave., announces:
* Sunday, Nov. 4 - Homecoming with 10:30 a.m. worship service followed by lunch in the fellowship hall.
One Step Christian Ministries, 125 S. Nettles St., Bishopville, announces:
* Saturday-Sunday, Nov. 3-4 - Women's empowerment weekend as follows: 12:30 p.m. Saturday, lunch and master classes for and about women; and 4 p.m. Sunday, women's revival service. Speakers: Pastor Sheila Neal, Pastor Kizzy McDonald, Minister Johnnie Mae Gist, Minister Taneisha Samuel and Minister Jennifer Cook.
Pine Grove AME Church, 41 Pine Grove Road, Rembert, announces:
* Sunday - The usher board will observe their anniversary program at 2 p.m.
Second Presbyterian Church, 1125 Old Pocalla Road, announces:
* Saturday-Sunday - The 138th church anniversary / homecoming celebration will be held as follows: 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, community day church picnic with food, fun, fellowship and relevant topics of interest presented by community speakers; and 4 p.m. Sunday, the Rev. Darryl Cunningham of Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, Chester, will speak.
St. James United Methodist Church, 720 Broad St., announces:
* Sunday - Women's Day program at 11 a.m. Theme: The way of love through service to God and to one another. Elder Stacci McElveen, of Spirit and Truth Deliverance Church, will speak.
St. John Baptist Church, 3944 Brewer Road, Manning, announces:
* Sunday - Annual appreciation program for the Rev. Ruth Pugh at 4 p.m. Pastor Rosa Fulton, of the Master's Place of Manning, will speak.
Triumph Ministries, 3632 Broad St. Ext., announces:
* Today - Ignite service at 7 p.m. Prophet Everett Roberson, of Ridgeland, will speak.
More Articles to Read