CHARLESTON SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
CHARLESTON - The following local residents have been named to the Dean's List for the spring 2018 semester at Charleston Southern University.
- Sumter - Thomas Zackery Cook, David Christopher White, Deja Alease Richardson, Megan Kelley Taylor, Christopher Tanner Brunson, Lindsey Cheyenne Barwick, Lauren Ashleigh Cain, April Darlene Overby, Kiana C. Griffin and Dustin Tyler Way;
- Turbeville - Jesse Renee Beasley, Kirston Ansley McElveen and Tiffany Nichole Ricketts.
Students named to Charleston Southern's Dean's List earned a 3.5 GPA or better and earned 12 or more credit hours for the semester.
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Bethany Bisnett of Sumter has been named to the spring 2018 Dean's List at American International College. Dean's List students are full-time students with a grade-point average between 3.3 and 4.0.
ANDERSON - The following students were named to the Dean's List at Anderson University for the spring semester. In order to be named to the Dean's List, a student must maintain a 3.5 grade-point average or higher for the semester.
- Alcolu - Katherine Lynch;
- Dalzell - Benjamin Wessendorf;
- Manning - Naomi Woodbury and Rachael Ann Woodbury;
- Rembert - Sarah Woolington; and
- Sumter - Natalie Ardis, Shannon Chaney, Madison Hodge, Tia Richens and Rachel Wilson.
GREENVILLE - W. Drake Shadwell, son of Mr. and Mrs. Henry C. Shadwell III of Dalzell, graduated May 5 from Furman University with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Arts.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AIKEN
AIKEN - The University of South Carolina Aiken congratulates those students who made the President's List for spring 2018. To earn this distinction, students must be enrolled full time and maintain a GPA of at least 4.0.
The following Sumter students have achieved this distinction: Tiffany Mullen and Jose Turcios.
More Articles to Read